BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Wish Me Luck!!!!

hey guys, thought of sharing some random pics with you.. day after tomorrow is my social exam.. wish me luck! I need it badly!



woooo! that was fun! Luray Caverns! that place reminds me  of the book, 'the host'. Have you read it? Am telling you, it's awwwwwesome and a must-read! The caves were claustrophobic, but some spots were sooo beautiful... I am really not in a mood to write.. sorry guys and vampires... I know, it's a poor excuse... still.. I will post more pix to make it up...



Eerie, huh? It was. with that background music, it was just the place for shooting a horror movie.. that pic, yes the one above.. see that stalagmites? those are actually reflections. the water is sooo clear that it assimilates the stalactites hanging up and tricks your eyes. You really have to go close to make it out.. I had loads of fun there... + my patiala color blended perfectly with the cavern.. don't you agree?


Amazing drapes, huh? These are some god-knows-what-you-call-them. Okay, some oozing chemical that froze? with General warren hastings in my head, I can hardly recall what the tour guide said.. you can google it. It was cool inside.. a temporary haven from the broiling sun outside.



I love this picture.. How do I look? ;)
The guides told us not to touch the formations but hah!! how dare they tell me what to do and what not to?! I touched them to my heart's content and wasn't brutally killed in a stalactite avalanche!


wow.. wishing well!! It felt like I were in the middle of some fairy-tale... wait a sec.. something flashed through my mind.. do you remember Rhett Butler's description about Scarlett O'Hara's green eyes?? it was compared to the clean green water...

I made so many wishes... but I threw only 2 or 3 coins.. my sister got many from my dad... unfair... I hope God isn't nitpicky... I will get to know if he had listened to me after I get my exam results..

that's it for now... am terribly sleepy and I have to rest my brain so that it doesn't break down when I am in the middle of some complicated trig problem.... Wish me luck, guys!!! I promise I will write something that makes sense after my exams are over... Exams were invented to make the lives of poor little students miserable.... Good bye njdf jcjheicfmi (Gone mad)

0 comments:

...............

Jealous
Comments from pYzam.com

Twilight Fanatic
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com