BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

On the roof and ticket misery

Wow exams are over! Freedom is restored!! I am in an exceptionally ecstatic mood.... Last week it was always 'I don't want to go to school.. :('. but now, I'm all 'I wanna go to school!!!!!'... no, I think it sounds more like 'I just wanna get out of house'. It's boring. Yes.

I just finished reading the rest of 'The short second life of Bree Tanner' and I am thinking of continuing with Gone With The Wind. Okay, right now I am gonna update you guys on the important things.


Last saturday (or friday...I don't remember) I witnessed murder. Okay, that was a hyperbole. This is the scene. Mum and dad gone for a walk. 11pm. Pretending that I might faint any moment because of the drowsiness, I made my way to the bed. Totally unsuspicious, they left me in charge of my sis and went out. Just to make sure that they were really out of the building and not spying on me from behind the door, I peeked outside the window. Yes. They were gone. I thought of making a run for the laptop and watch some videos, when I spotted a human-like silhouette on the roof of the opposite block.
 I tried to convince myself that it was just a dish but I couldn't. It was a human figure. A boy. May be a high-schooler? He looked like one. I seriously need some sleep.... The figure started moving. Taking a closer look, I noticed one more boy in school uniform,  awaiting the other's return. They spotted me. They gave me a why-are-you-seeing-out-of-the-window-now-of-all-time sort of a look. My eyes were as big as half my face and another shock would have surely made my eye-balls pop-out of my sockets. I opened the window and let myself freeze in the early winter breeze. Despite the cold, I was sweating and trembling furiously.


 I wanted to shout. 'What the hell are you guys doing up there at such a time?!' He certainly didn't look like he was looking for a ball that accidentally landed there when they were plaing baseball. I couldn't find my tongue. Feeling like being hit in the head by a speeding ball, I watched the crazy guys. They surely must have some nerves. Loitering on the roof of a 3-storey building at such a time of night. Finally, he climbed down the metallic ladder adjacent to the building, a hard high-five with the other boy and they bolted to the fence and jumped over it. My eyes couldn't follow them further as they were already in the parking lot. they climbed in a car and pulled out.

Transfixed by the window pane, I didn't know what happened for a while. After sometime, one more boy came running into the building and started frantically looking for something. Guessing that it should be those two weirdos, I called him.

I felt like this.
The following conversation persisted:

Me: Hey
Boy (puzzled by a foreigner caling him) : What?
Me: You are looking for those two boys, right? One was on the roof.
Boy: yeah..
Me: They ran away.
Boy: Ran away? Where?
Me: They jumped over the fence and ran away.
Boy: Thanks.
He too, bolted off.

I knew he meant the last word. I felt so happy that I have landed myself right in the middle of some whodunit. Then I felt stupid. Why didn't I just stay out of this like a good girl? May be I have earned myself a big fat trouble. May be I might be kidnapped tomorrow. I hushed myself and fell asleep.

Luckily, I am still alive and no terrorists have come to murder me.

Incident 2:

It was my Japanese exam. I fussed over the fact that I still haven't got a new pasmo after losing the old one and how inconvenient it was to adjust the fare in every other station. I inserted the ticket into the machine and walked past the gate. The ticket came out of the outlet and I, instead of pulling it, pushed the ticket inside. I was holding the line. I grimaced at the man behind me, who seemed to be in a great hurry. He had inserted his ticket into the inlet and both our tickets were stuck in the machine.


 There comes the Great Station Master to our rescue ;) He opened the machine and started fiddling with its metallic parts. I waited and so did the other passenger. I am 1000% sure that he was silently cursing me in his mind for me being such a hindrance.



When both our tickets were safely retrieved, he rushed to the opposite platform. I tried to tell him through my mind.. I hope you don't get fired....

These two are the major things that happened in the great life of the great me this week.

Thank you and have a nice day or night.

0 comments:

...............

Jealous
Comments from pYzam.com

Twilight Fanatic
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com