BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

9th Grade Graduate :))

Oh, wow! It has been nearly half a year since I posted my last post!! Not a great thing to talk about, right?? Okay.... There is an update now.... I graduated from Grade 9!! :))

Of coarse, I didn't expect to fail!! Last year's graduation was such a disaster...:( I missed the best academic student award by a very miniscule difference.... Well, I made it up this year!! :D I bagged 2 awards including the best academic student award!! It was an anticipated one.. As soon as the results were out, I mentally calculated the total! But, the other one, the best I.T. student award was something I didn't give a second thought to! I knew Akshay(now in grade 7) would get the Best in mathematics award. Okay, this is how it goes...... I was sitting in the audtorium with two of my friends. The Best sportsman award was just given. Next, they were welcoming the special guest who had come to hand over the I.T. award to the student. My friends and I were looking at the rest of the shiny trophies on the table on the stage. We all wanted to get our hands on it. Little attention did we pay to what was being announced. All of a sudden, a silence fell in the auditorium. "Now...Best student in I.T. ...... Any guesses??" No guesses. I was sitting there, bored as ever. "Dharini!!" What the...???!!!!! Me???? Then what, I ran up to the stage and received the trophy. I still couldn't figure out what was going on! I feel stupid now, recalling those moments. I was grinning like an idiot. Never mind. Then, Akshay was called onto the stage. After all the trophies were given, the best students for academics from all the classes were called. I received it too! I mean.... as expected, it was me. Good for a 100 more years!! :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

...............

Jealous
Comments from pYzam.com

Twilight Fanatic
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com