BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Breaking Dawn


hey people! I wrote this in the sky? LOL Above the pacific ocean to be precise. Well, yes. I was on my way to Detroit, by the window, on the flight....

It was around 10.30pm in Japan and 9.30am in Detroit. As a result of the excruciating long journey, my whole body was sore from sitting in the seat. I had managed it for 9 hours. 3 more hours to go.

We were allotted the 4 seats between the aisles, which meant no window :( We had traveled through the afternoon sky of Japan and enetered the pacific night. We flew through the night sky for around 2 hours and then came the enthralling panorama.

The night was opening into dawn, or rather, we were entering the morning sky. I rushed to the window. (yes, the one near the emergency exit)

People... It was just ineffable. I saw! yes, the heaven!

We were sailing above the ocean of clouds. It was snow white in color and it stretched beyond the point any pair of eyes could follow. Above the beautiful ocean, dreamy clouds were floating, glowing due to the illumination by the sun rays.

It was a parade of misty red clouds! Then, I saw...the glorious red sun with an orange halo, throwing its beams from the throne of heaven. The horizon was light green and bloomed into an endless blue sky. For the first time in my life I witnessed dawn from the sky. In the sky and inside the heaven. The breaking dawn (I am a twilight fanatic).
It was a beginning of a new day, new hope and new life.

0 comments:

...............

Jealous
Comments from pYzam.com

Twilight Fanatic
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com