BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sweetest Sister Ever



This is my 4 year old sister, Dharshini. Shortly, Dharsha. She is very active and very naughty. My parents tell me that I was like her when I was small. (I don't believe that though........) . She is so clever at playing pranks. Little prankster :-)) . The above photo was taken on her 4th birthday. So cute, right??

This photo was taken in her play school, Japan. Guess she is in her gym, if I recall correctly.... (second from the left)

This photo was taken inside the Singapore airport. Holding a lunch box. She was travelling to India with my mother. So sad.... My mother had to suffer all the troubles she made!!



This photo was taken in Mahabalipuram inside the temple constructed by the ruler Narasimhavarman. She always gives such naughty poses when clicking her photo.

Naughty but sweet, my one and only dearest sister, Dharsha......................

0 comments:

...............

Jealous
Comments from pYzam.com

Twilight Fanatic
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com