BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Abacus State Level, National Level

ABACUS NATIONAL LEVEL PRIZE DISTRIBUTION

I participated in abacus state level competition and secured 1st position and was nominated to participate in the national level competition which was held in chennai. I secured the second position. The competition involved solving 100 sums in 5 minutes. I managed to solve 95 sums and secured the second position. The above photo was taken in the prize distribution ceremony. I was very glad when I heard the news that I had secured the second place.


The news was told to my aunt over phone at 7:00am. I couldn't even believe my ears. I immidiately called my best friend and conveyed the news. She was also happy.


THE ORGANIZERS HAD ARRANGED
MEHENDHI STALLS
WHERE OUR HANDS
COULD BE PAINTED
WITH MEHENDHI.
I WANTED TO GET MY HANDS PAINTED.
So my cousin, sister & I got mehendi painted on our hands.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Proud of you Kavya...When is your International competition? Did you hear anything...I am sure you are going to come out with flying colors in the international meet too...

-Sudhan

Unknown said...

Hi Kavya

What happened? Seems to busy with your schoo. Write a brief note about your school annual day celebrations.

...............

Jealous
Comments from pYzam.com

Twilight Fanatic
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com